- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more, Range: More than 50 to 100-feet, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with SmartThings
Your home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
SmartThings works with a wide range of connected devices including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors and more. Visit the SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
Use the SmartThings App or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home.
Add some smart devices and put your home to work
Connected Lights and Switches
Set connected lights and switches from Philips Hue, Cree, Sylvania, LIFX, Leviton, and GE to turn on and off when you open doors, change brightness at the right moment, and more.
Connected Cameras and Doorbells
Set connected cameras and doorbells from Arlo, Samsung, Ring, and Skybell to send you video notifications, turn on connected lights when there’s a visitor, and much more.
Connected Door Locks
Set connected door locks from Yale, Schlage, and Kwikset to open when you arrive home, lock when you leave the house, and much more.
Set connected thermostats from Ecobee and Honeywell to turn on when you open the front door, turn off when you leave home, and much more.
More from SmartThings
Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
Know when doors and windows are opened or closed.
SmartThings Motion Sensor
Know when there’s movement in your home.
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.9 x 4.2 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||STH-ETH-250|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric, Battery|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Samsung SmartThings Hub, Quick Start Guide|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Average Battery Life||10 Hours|